On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:41 AM, Benjamin Bardiaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear matplotlib users,
>
> I'l looking for the files
>
> http://matplotlib.sf.net/API_CHANGES
> http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/MIGRATION.txt
>
> that seem to have disappear from the new sf website.

Thanks -- I've re-added these and put links to them in the "need help"
sidebar at http://matplotlib.sf.net.  You may need to refresh your
browser to see the new links.  We should include these in the rest
docs proper, so they are exposed to the sphinx search tool, but I just
went with the quick and easy for now.

JDH