Dear Ryan,

Thank your very much for your kind reply. I had already a couple of
solutions to that problem, and your adds nicely to them!

I am very grateful to everyone who have been so helpful and can assure
you will also be formally acknowledged at the conclusion of this
project.

With warmest regards,

--
Dr. Mauro J. Cavalcanti