Hi everybody,

I encounter a strange behavior of TKAgg backend with Matplotlib 0.98.5 and
SVN versions, when panning: the grid lines do not always match the ticks on
the axes:

http://paratribulations.free.fr/help/pan_behavior/strange_lines_when_panning.png

Here is the corresponding script:

http://paratribulations.free.fr/help/pan_behavior/test.py

This problem does not appear with Matplotlib 0.91.2.
Do you reproduce the same strange grid lines with 0.98.5 and SVN version?
Try to pan the curve in all directions, it is rather easy to make this bug
appear.

Just another question: is it normal that on my computer TKAgg has more
antialiasing in 0.98.5 than in 0.91.2? Look at the same plot in 0.91.2
here:

http://paratribulations.free.fr/help/pan_behavior/less_antialiasing_in_0_91_2.png

Thanks

Julien

--
python -c "print ''.join([chr(154 - ord(c)) for c in '*9(9&(18%.\
9&1+,\'Z4(55l4('])"

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is
impossible, he is very probably wrong." (first law of AC Clarke)