On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Michael Oevermann
<michael.oeverm...@tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> That's exactly what I was looking for! But how do I get the new feature
> into my
> matplotlib version?

Either  wait for the next release and use the workaround for now, or
install from svn.  See

  http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/faq/installing_faq.html#install-from-svn

Nightly builds are on the list of things to do, but we have bigger
fish to fry at the moment.  What platform are you on?