Hi,
I am using matplotlib to create a figure in a pythonCard script that looks
like this

def on_button_mouseClick(self, event):
        import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

        plt.figure(1)
        for point in list:
            plt.plot([x],[y],'bo')
        plt.title('Water balance %10s' % Gew_Name[0])
        plt.xlabel('Station in km')
        plt.ylabel('Flux in L/s')
        plt.show()

        plt.clf()

My problem is that the program will not continue after that. I tried to look
for commands to delete the figure but clf() was all I found. I am working
with windows xp and the idle shell. To close idle is the only thing that
helps. I intended to produce some more figures after the script has
calculated balances for a stream network. As you might have noticed, I am
not a python expert so please excuse my humpy description of the problem.
Thanks,
Florian