Hi, I am new to Python, and I am trying to install the matplotlib but it is
> not working.
> I would appreciate your help.
 I am using Python with the PythonWin environment.
 I have created a PYTHONPATH on my environment variables to make
 sure I point to all the libraries.
 I have installed the numpy, scipy and other libraries that seems
 to work just fine.

BUT when I try to load the matplotlib, this is what I get: