Hi

I have a set of 2 dimensional data that I would like to form a histogram of.
Each data point is defined by an x and y variable. So essentially what I
would like to obtain is a "row" of histograms as produced by the plot.hist
function, stacking them next to one another in a single 3D plot. For
example, something like [1], but I don't need it to be interpolated.

[1] http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fx_files/14205/1/hist.jpg

Thanks!
Marco