Christopher Barker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been messing with quiver a bit, and have some confusions:

No, you hit a bug.  Thanks for the report and test script.  It is fixed
in r7103.

If you are not running from svn, a workaround may be to specify the
angles as an ndarray or masked array with the shape set to (N,1) where N
is the number of arrows.  I haven't tested it, but based on the changes
I made, I think this will work with the version you have.

Eric