Hi all,

I'm having a problem with resizing a FigureCanvas using the Qt4 backend when
the FigureCanvas is used alongside some dock widgets.  What happens is that
the figure never grows beyond the original size set when the window or other
dock widgets are expanded.  It's probably easier to look at a screenshot
taken after I resized (grew) things a bit:

http://brianz.s3.amazonaws.com/mpl_buggy.png

The simple code I used to generate and test this is located here:

http://brianz.s3.amazonaws.com/mpl_qt_buggy.py.txt

To get the FigureCanvas to resize at all, I'm passing the resizeEvent from
the parent widget down to the FigureCanvas's resizeEvent.

Am I doing something incorrectly here or is this a bug?

Thanks,
BZ