Jae-Joon and John,

thank you for your help. Just a few minutes before I read your emails I
found a thread in the archives (from a few months back) where Jae-Joon
anwered exactly the same question.

http://www.nabble.com/legend-bug--td22466216.html#a22466216

Sorry, that I overlooked that last time searched in the archives.
'Scatterpoints=1' did what I needed.

Thanks again for your thelp.

Cheers
OIiver