Hi all,
i need to plot an histogram from already calculated data. I think an
example can be helpful :-)

I have a list:

[ (22, 0),
  (19, 1),
  (15, 0),
]

while in each tuple the first number is the height of the bar (the
first bar has value 22, the second has value 19...) the second is the
"group". I wish to plot every column in a different color, but i think
i know how to do this.

What i'm not able to do is to plot the histogram in log-log scale,
because hist() groups the values into bins, while with vlines i'm not
able to set the proper line width with the log scale.

Suggestions?
Thanks
--

Davide Setti