Hi all,

I have been trying both ways of plotting polar and found that they behave
differently?
Is it just me?

I have sets of theta and R to plot, and when I plotted in console using
polar() it produces different plot (!) than when I used ax.plot() from my
application. I compared this with the plot produced in Matlab using the same
sets of data, and found that it looked closer to my plot produced using
polar().

I am confused :(

Thank you