Hi,

I am running Windows Vista 64-bit and have installed matplotlib from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/matplotlib/ via the "Download Now!".  I
currently have Numpy version 1.3.0 installed in the same location as matplotlib
(C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\).  I have tried importing matplotlib, for
example     import matplotlib.pyplot    like in the documented examples and
unfortunately this does not work for me.  I have searched in site-packages, and
elsewhere, for files/directories on my computer named matplotlit or pyplot and
found no hits.  I have even reinstalled matplot lib and still have the same
problems.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

-Nathan