Hello,

I'm investigating a way to make a sort of imshow that is scrolling from
right to left.

My idea is to copy in a blit buffer from (1,0) to (xmax,ymax).

Blit it @(0,0) (xmax-1,ymax)

And then draw a cmap'ed line @x=xmax.

So here are my question:

How to draw a line that use a cmap=jet (for example)?

I've taken a look at Line2D but it has no cmap argument. The only thing I've
found is drawing a line with only one color.

Any idea appreciated!

Cheers,

Laurent