Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to do something like this in matplotlib:

I want to create a 2D plot with legend, output as PNG. I also want to
embed a logo in it, in the top right corner of the plotting area. If
the original logo image is a 40px by 40px PNG, I want it to appear at
that size exactly as it is in the original logo.

Even if I can't do this directly, I might be able to fudge it if
matplotlib tells me the exact (pixel) dimensions of the plot area —
then I could scale and offset the secondary axes, convert the logo PNG
to RGB values and plot that (or use Python to invoke an imagemagick
subprocess and pass it those numbers... anything, really).

Is it possible to get this info from matplotlib, or is there a better
way to do this?

Cheers,
Jason