I thought the console was the only way to use IPython. I go to
Start->Allprograms->IPython, and select IPython. Oh, I see *Console" is
something of a replacement for the Win Cmd Console. Is there some site
that shows off it's features?

Gary Ruben wrote:
> In Windows I recommend running iPython inside Console
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/console/>
> particularly for its vastly improved copy and pasting.
>
> Gary R.
>
> phob...@geosyntec.com wrote:
>
>> Third Google result for "copy paste in DOS prompt"
>> http://www.copy--paste.org/copy-paste-between-dos-windows.htm
>>
>> Note that right-clicking is going to execute behavior, not bring up a
>> contextual menu.
>>
>> -p

             "... humans'innate skills with numbers isn't much
              better than that of rats and dolphins."
                       -- Stanislas Dehaene, neurosurgeon

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>