iCy-fLaME wrote:
> I am aware of Hexbin, which is a kind of histogram with hexagonal
> cells. But what if my data comes in a Hex grid to start with?

> What would be a good way to plot such data?

Use the source, Luke!

Take a look at the source of Hexbin -- the answer must be there.

With luck, it's been factored in a way that you can use the drawing code
without the binning code.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov