Hi

how do I specify the colour of the bars in an histogram done with more than one
set of data?

Example:

x1 = random(1000)
x2 = random(1000)

hist([x1,x2], c=['r','b'])

does not work...

I have tried with rgba sequences but no luck there. The help of hist
<< color: matplotlib color arg or sequence of rgba tuples >>

so I guess we can specify the individual colours of each set of bars (one
colour
per dataset) no?

thanks.

Eric