Hello everybody,

I have a question concerning the redrawing of one/several figures.

Say that I have the following (very) simple code:

ion()
f1 = figure(1)
plot([1,2,3,4])

f2 = figure(2)
plot([1,1,1,1])

and that I killed f1 and f2 figures by clicking on their respective right-top
corner. Is there a way to redisplay f1 and/or f2 in the state they were just
before destroying them ?

thank you very much for your help

best regards

Eric