Hi,

I have an AxesGrid instance of 2x2 subplots. I actually only
want 3 subplots, so I instantiate AxesGrid with the add_all=False
option, and manually add only the first 3 axes to the figure:

import matplotlib as plt
from mpl_toolkits import axes_grid

f = plt.figure()
grid = axes_grid.AxesGrid(f, 111, nrows_ncols=(2,2), add_all=False)
f.add_axes(grid.axes_all[0])
f.add_axes(grid.axes_all[1])
f.add_axes(grid.axes_all[2])

Now, the problem seems to be that the top right subplot doesn't
have visible labels on the x axis, and I can't figure out how to
add them. Any idea of how it can be done??

Thanks.

Ernest