Hello world!
I am displaying on my screen a set of data corresponding to points
defined by a longitude and latitude.
The display is fine with the command imshow (mydata ,...)

I would like now associate to the application  a callback that draw a rectangle
on two consecutive left mouse's button press defined by its two
opposite vertices.
(also returns points) and a right click button that erases the rectangle.

I found the event_handling example, but I do not know how to do this.
May someone helps me?
Thank's a lot in advance.

Yagua