Hi,

I use the text.latex.preamble rc setting to customize my plots.
Everything works fine. However, a comma in this rc setting is
interpreted as a new-line, thus, I wonder how can I create a LaTeX
preamble that contains a comma? The statement

matplotlib.rcParams['text.latex.preamble']=r"\usepackage[garamond,sfscaled=false]{mathdesign}"

will produce a preamble with the two lines

\usepackage[garamond
sfscaled=false]{mathdesign}

Which is not what I desire.

        Regards,

        Heiko

--
-- Talente finden Lösungen, Genies entdecken Probleme.
-- (Hans Krallsheimer)