All,

I'm using Aptana (Eclipse) and pydev on a macbook pro. I'm trying to work with
the following:

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/user_interfaces/fourier_demo_wx.html

Now, this is a fairly complicated and interconnected piece of coding. When I am
trying to learn something, I like to break it down into smaller chunks and
test, which is much better than trying to type in the whole program (yes, I
know I can copy and paste, but working a piece at a time is the best way for me
to learn).

So, can anyone recommend how to test the Param class by itself, then the
SliderGroup class, etc, then put all the pieces together?

Suggestions at how others work this idea would be very helpful.

David.