On 3/11/2010 11:00 PM, Jae-Joon Lee wrote:
>  Fraction of (legend) font size (in points). It was decided that it is
>  these dimensions are better to be scale with font size.
>  For example, handlelength=5 means 50 points when legend font size is
10 points.

OK, I see the reasoning,
although I personally would still prefer points.

In any case, I see that this information was in
the documentation, but I failed to understand it.
The documentation reads:
"The dimensions of these values are given as a fraction of the fontsize."
I suggest instead
"These values are measure in font-size units.
E.g., a fontsize of 10 points and a handlelength=5
implies a handlelength of 50 points."

Thanks!
Alan Isaac