Hi List

I cannot figure out how to satisfy this issue to resolve the ValueError:
x and y must have same first dimension.

This is the relevant code:
[code]

for i in range( 0, time + 1 ):

    outflow = constant * quantity

    quantityChange = inflow - outflow

    changeList.append( quantityChange )

    print "%2d %9.2f %11.3f %11.3f %10.3f" % ( i, inflow, quantity,
outflow, quantityChange )

    quantity += quantityChange

# Plot on graph

x = np.arange( time )
y = np.arange( quantityChange )

plt.plot( x, y, label="rate of change" )
plt.ylabel( "Quantity" )
plt.xlabel( "Time" )
plt.show()

[/code]

I have picked up that neither a 'list' or an 'int' are iterable objects,
but I am stymied by how I can successfully get the x and y axes to
portray the data outputs.

Also, what does that error message mean?  That  the starting point must
be 0 or of the same object type?  I haven't found a clear answer in the
tutorial pages yet, but I will perservere.

TIA

AG