On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Stuart McGraw <smcg4...@frii.com> wrote:

> I live in a third world part of the US where internet
> access is via modem so reading the matplotlib docs via
> the internet very painful.  A full afternoon trying to
> build the docs was unsuccessful.
>
> Is there anyplace where I can download pre-built HTML
> of all the docs (not just the User Manual)?

My build-html folder is 111.8 MB totaling 4.215 files.

7z compression makes it down to 72 MB. tar.lzma 85 MB, and tar.bz2 92MB

As far as I know having a recent version of Sphinx, you should be able to
build the documentation yourself. What problems are you seeing?

PDF version ~8MB might be the best option providing that you have low-speed
internet
http://matplotlib.sf.net/Matplotlib.pdf

--
Gökhan