Hi All,

I hope someone can help, I have run into a few problems when trying to
execute an exe file created when I use py2exe with matplotlib.
I have python2.5, matplotlib v0.99.1 and py2exe from GUI2Exe v0.5.0
optimisation is python -OO
the files compile correctly however when I execute the exe I get an error as
shown below
this is an extract

  File "matplotlib\mlab.pyo", line 380, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for %: 'NoneType' and 'dict'

the traceback points to this line of my code

from matplotlib.backends.backend_wxagg import NavigationToolbar2WxAgg

does anyone know how to solve this, i have seen references made to numpy but
not matplotlib

Regards

Marco