Benjamin Root wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Jeff Whitaker <jsw...@fastmail.fm
>     Ben:  That's why you should use the basemap methods where possible
>     (they handle these things for you).
>

> Yeah, that wasn't possible in my case.  In addition, not all pyplot
> plotting functions are available (nor do I expect Basemap to have all of
> them available).

Though it would be nice to add more as we need them. I assume Jeff will
take contributions.

I need to be able to draw a filled polygon from coordinates in memory,
for instance, but didn't see a way to do this directly. If I get a
chance, I will look into .drawshapefile(), and figure I can see how to
do it from there.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov