On 05/25/2010 11:44 AM, Kaushik Ghose wrote:
> Hi Gang,
>
> I don't know if it is a problem from nabble, but the 'archives' link from the
> main matplotlib pages goes to a decidedly non-matplotlib page.
>
> The link is http://www.nabble.com/matplotlib---users-f2906.html

Evidently nabble has been reconfigured, and everything that was on
www.nabble.com is now on old.nabble.com, unless someone requested a
migration.  What I don't understand is how our old url got mapped to
that Russian site.  In any case, we need to migrate and/or change the
url in the docs.  Presumably migration is the thing to do.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Migrating-forums-from-Nabble1-to-Nabble2-td3791390.html#a3791390

John, if you set up the nabble archiving in the first place, I suspect
you need to make the request.

Eric