Hello.

I'm observing a quite annoying behavior of matplotlib generated plots.

I plot signal time series with continuous lines. When in those time
series I have single points laying far from the median, those are not
represented on the plot. I think this must be due to the anti aliasing
algorithm, because if I add + markers to the plot, those are correctly
placed.

There is a way to avoid this behavior?

Thanks. Cheers,
--