Ademir,

I am glad it is working for you now.  Just as a note, the unicode() function
uses whatever encoding that is default on your system.  Therefore, if it is
possible for you to get inputs of strings in other encodings, then it is
considered good practice to handle this at the point of string creation.
Therefore, the rest of the code can simply assume that the strings are in
the system's default encoding.

Therefore, something like your solution would be better than changing the
unicode() call in the suptitle() function.

Ben Root