See Subject. I use matplotlib, scipy, numpy and possibly one other
module. If I go to the control panel, I only see numpy listed. Why? I
use a search and find only numpy and Python itself. How can matplotlib
and scipy be uninstalled?

             "An experiment is a question which science poses to
              Nature, and a measurement is the recording of
              Nature’s answer." -- Max Planck

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>