Nicholas Kinar wrote:
> I've been following the sample code given in the wxPython distribution
> to embed a wxPython window in wxGTK.

As in embedding some wxPython in a C++ wxGTK program?

>  What I would like to do is embed
> matplotlib within a wxPanel of this wxPython script.

once you've got wxPython working, using MPL should be exactly t he same
as with a pure wxPyton app -- take a look at the "embedded_in_wx"
examples, and/or use wxMPL -- it provides a nice interactive MPL window
out of the box:

http://agni.phys.iit.edu/~kmcivor/wxmpl/

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov