On 8/28/10 3:59 PM, Stan Schymanski wrote:
> Hi JJ,
>
> Thanks for the advice. However, the annotation_clip=False addition does
> not make a difference to me. I am using Matplotlib from within Sage,
> though; not sure if this makes it behave differently.

FYI, matplotlib in Sage is still at matplotlib 0.99.3.  We're working on
upgrading it to 1.0.0.

Stan, if you want, could you try installing the 1.0.0 Sage matplotlib
spkg and seeing if that works?  You can do it by doing:

sage -i http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/matplotlib-1.0.0.spkg

(the ticket is http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/9221 )

Matplotlib 1.0.0 changes how axes labels work, so if you want to do axes
labels, then you'll have to also install the patch listed at the ticket.

Thanks,

Jason