I want to use more than 2 axes in my plot, for example yleft,yright, butoom
or top, is it possible?
any body had done it before?

I read in matplotlib's document that : " matplotlib is organized around
figures and axes. The figure contains an arbitrary number of axes, which can
be placed anywhere in the figure you want, including over other axes. You
can directly create and manage your own figures and axes."
How?