Hi,

I've managed to fix it.  It was a very simple solution.  The axes are added
in sequential, so I just used the latest axes to be added as the basis for
the legend.  I've attached a modification of a matplotlib example
(multiple_y_axis_with_splines.py) to show the behavior.

Perhaps the example should be updated.

Regards,
Aman

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Jae-Joon Lee <lee.j.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please post a sample script (short but complete) that demonstrates your
> problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> -JJ
>

> On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Aman Thakral <aman.thak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I'm using a draggable legend (class, not function) with axes splines.
> > Whenever I plot the legend using the host axes, the legend appears to
> behind
> > all of the lines.  I want the user to be able to drag the legend but I
> > cannot select it when its inside the axes.  If I move it outside the axes
> > (by setting the location), I can drag it around.  Is there anyway to
> bring
> > the legend to the front?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Aman