Hello list,

I run into trouble with the resent svn version using logarithmic scaling as
before. This is probably due to the changes from rev 8730 to 8732, where in
the ticker,py the line

ticklocs = self._transform. ...

was added.

Running my program I get the following AttributeError:
  File "/scratch/michler/SOFT/lib/python2.6/site-
packages/matplotlib/ticker.py", line 1272, in __call__
    ticklocs = self._transform.inverted().transform(decades)
AttributeError: LogLocator instance has no attribute '_transform'

Did I miss anything or is this new feature in an unstable state?

Kind regards,
Matthias