On Oct 8, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Waléria Antunes David wrote:

> I don't understand what you did, i'm reading error data from a file.
>
> def gera_grafico(N=200, eps=1):
>
>     x = np.abs(np.random.randn(N))
>     y = 10*np.log((30*x + 1.)**(0.5)) + 34 + eps * np.random.randn(N)
>     yerr = eps * np.random.randn(N)
>
> I don't understand what you did in this code
>
> ??
>
> Thanks,
> Waleria.

Hey Waleria,

That was just some code to make up fake data with roughly the same shape and
range as the data you plotted. As I mentioned, I needed to put something there
to run your code.

Where do you get an error? If it's from the code above, you can just replace it
with your data. In any case, you don't need to use the code I pasted; just make
the changes I suggested: Fix the number passed to majorLocator and remove (or
fix the initialization of) majorFormatter.

-T