Just got a little bit of spare time and looked up some words and
remembered what I wrote you.

I just want to clarify:
1)  Not YOU are buggin us/me.  Just the subject is keeping us writing
emails to bugged users.
2)  I used this word (to bug) in the wrong sense.  I looked it up now
and it was not what I intended.  I meant it as a derivative from "the
bug", which is indeed a nice pun as I recognise from this.

Sorry if you're feeling a bit offended because of this, I guess I was
not in good mood,
Friedrich