Hi,

My searching for reverse in the documentation and gallery came up empty,
so I'll try it here:

I have an image with cloud pressures, 1000 at the surface, 200 at the
top of the atmosphere. I'd like to reverse the axis, i.e. 1000 at the
bottom of the scale, 200 at the top. How should I approach this?

Related: I have set colors for under- and over-values. I'd like to
display a small patch of these colors at either end of the scale. The
bad values are clear enough.

Best,

Maarten
--