hi all
  i am new to networkx and Matplotlib. I downloaded networkx1.3 under python
2.7.1 for windows xp. when i tried to install matplotlib, it requires python
2.6 only. What shall i do in this situation? kindly suggest me to have
successful installation of matplotlib. Awaiting for your replies. thanking you
in advance.

With Warm Wishes and Regards
                                              ____
A. Abdul Rasheed, M.C.A., M.E., Ph.D.,
Assistant Professor,
Department of Computer Applications,
Valliammai Engineering College,
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203.
Kancheepuram District. Tamil Nadu. INDIA.
Contact: 91 - 44 - 27454784 Ext: 451 (O) / 996 23 000 55