Hello,

I have a problem with the 3D plotting of PolyCollections with
python-matplotlib-1.0.0 (on openSUSE 11.3 x86_64):

instead of being correctly stacked as in the example
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/mplot3d/polys3d_demo.html,
the plots are weirdly overlapping. The example works OK for me but I
need a PolyCollection in order to plot the results of a couple of FEM
simulations...

Code is attached which demonstrates the problem. Any help is deeply appreciated!

Thanks a million times in advance,
best regards from Salzburg, Austria,

Daniel