I'm trying to create a custom colormap used with pcolormesh, but the
results seem inconsistent to me.  I want the following colors

-3 < x <= -2 ----- Black
-2 < x <= -1 ----- Blue
-1 < x <= 0  ----- Yellow
 0 < x <= 1  ----- Green
 1 < x <= inf ----- Red

A minimal example is copied below.  I have a 2-D array that looks like:

 -1,    6,  2.5
1.3,  -2,  4/3
2.5,   6,  0

I want to get a pcolormesh that looks like

R R Y
R K R
B R R

But instead I get:

Y R B
Y K Y
K R Y

I recognize that the pcolormesh is plotted "upside-down" from how the
matrix is printed.  I apparently don't understand how to use a custom
colormap.  I have tried to follow the example here:

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/api/colorbar_only.html

but haven't been too successful.  It seems like there is a
normalization going on that I can't seem to track down.  Can anyone
see what is wrong?

Thanks,
Jeremy

import numpy
import matplotlib.pyplot as pyplot
import matplotlib.colors

C = numpy.array([[-1,6,2.5],[4/3., -2, 4/3.],[2.5,6,0.0]],dtype=float)

cMap = matplotlib.colors.ListedColormap(['k', 'b', 'y', 'g',         'r'])
Bounds = [-3.0, -2.0, -1.0, 0.0, 1.0, numpy.inf]

# Plot
Fig = pyplot.figure()
pyplot.pcolormesh(C, cmap=cMap)