Hello,

I have a simple program
---------------graf.py--------------

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
plt.plot([1,2,3,8,0,9,1,10,5])
plt.ylabel('some numbers')
plt.show()
If I look to a matplotlib figures on my screen using the exe made with
py2exe I mis all the buttons but one of the navigation bar.
If I work direct with the Python interpreted they are there.
I use the current version of Pythonxy

------------ setup.py --------------
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe
import matplotlib

name = 'graf.py'
INCLUDES = [ 'sip' , 'matplotlib.numerix.random_array'
                               #        , 'PyQt4._qt'
                                        , 'matplotlib.backends'
                                        ,
'matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg']
#['matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg']
EXCLUDES = []
[ '_gtkagg' , '_tkagg' , 'Tkconstants' , 'Tkinter' ,'tcl' ]
#['_tkagg' , '_ps' , '_fltkagg' , 'Tkinter' , 'Tkconstants' , '_cairo' ,
'_gtk' , 'gtkcairo' ,
            # 'pydoc' , 'sqlite3' , 'bsddb' , 'curses' , 'tcl' ,
'_wxagg' , '_gtagg' , '_cocoaagg' , '_wx' ]
DLL_EXCLUDES = ['MSVCP90.dll']
ICON_RESOURSES = []
OTHER_RESOURCES = []
DATA_FILES = matplotlib.get_py2exe_datafiles()

setup(name             = name,
       version          = '1.0',
       options          = { "py2exe" : { 'compressed'   : 1,
                                         'optimize'     : 2,
                                         'bundle_files' : 2,
                                         'includes'     : INCLUDES,
                                         'excludes'     : EXCLUDES,
                                         'dll_excludes' : DLL_EXCLUDES }
} ,
       console          = [ { 'script'          : name,
                              'icon_resources'  : ICON_RESOURSES,
                              'other_resources' : OTHER_RESOURCES, } ] ,
       description      = 'Hele mooie',
       author           = 'Tom van der Hoeven',
       author_email     = 't...@vanderhoeven.biz' ,
       maintainer       = 'Tom van der Hoeven',
       maintainer_email = 't...@vanderhoeven.biz',
       license          = '',
       url              = 'http://projecthomepage.com',
       data_files       = DATA_FILES,