Hi guys,

I am trying to use the Axes grid toolkit to plot a graph with a second y
axes that gives the first y axes in different units (similar to
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/axes_grid/parasite_simple2.html?highlight=subplothost).
I am clearly getting something wrong or missing something as I get both y
axes but no graph inbetween. Plot and script attached. Please can anyone see
what I have got wrong or point me in the direction of more extensive
documentation about parasite axes or SubplotHost?

Many thanks,

Libby

--
Elizabeth Harper-Clark MA MSci
PhD Candidate, Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics, UofT

www.astro.utoronto.ca/~h-clark <http://www.astro.utoronto.ca/%7Eh-clark>
h-cl...@cita.utoronto.ca
Astronomy office phone: +1-416-978-5759