Hi,

I am using Matplotlib 1.0 precisely from this branch:

https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/tree/v1.0.x

everything works on Linux, and on Mac, I am getting a segfault when I
do "import pylab". Stacktrace is here:

https://gist.github.com/960896

I produced it by:

gdb python
(gdb) run
>>> import pylab

So it looks like TTF related. Here are some relevant links:

https://github.com/qsnake/qsnake/issues/9

I have tried to copy ontList.cache (from the Sage ticket 7022) in to
~/.qsnake/matplotlib/, but it still segfaults.

Would anyone know what exactly the problem is, and how to fix it? I
have numpy 1.6.0. Let me know which other debugging information is
needed.

Thanks,
Ondrej