On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Daniel Mader
<danielstefanma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jae-Loon,
>
> thanks for your comments! Of course I do agree that a figure layout
> should not change in interactive mode. However, I don't see why this
> should happen upon a panning action. A different case is when the
> label or title font sizes are changed, but I was assuming this is
> adjusted prior to the creation of the figure.

Since you said the current design is broken, I thought you want things
adjusted *whenever* a figure is updated.

So, I guess what you want is some functionality like what Tony's script does?
One of the reason that I was not very inclined to Tony's approach is
that it only works for subplots (and I guess it only works with
subplots with pure n x m grid. Correct me if I'm wrong). But maybe it
is better than nothing. I'll consider how things can be improved.

Regards,

-JJ