Hello ,

sofar I know how to safe a plot into a *.eps file and it works good,
but there is one issue with filled areas between two functions.

When I try to use:
plt.fill_between(x, pdf_min, pdf_max, color='0.85')

and I try to open it on my mac I fail. So far as I know
is the mac converting the eps internally to pdf to be
displayed, but it seems it can't be converted.

If I try to set the output to *.pdf it works perfectly and I can
open the file. Something in the combination of fill_between
and eps is causing the error. I tried also color="red" but with
the same problems.

Is there anything I've to set because I need the output as
a working eps.

/johannes