Hello guys,

I was able to plot when I only had 1 column. But now I have a CSV file that
has 10,000 rows and 12 columns. I am trying to write a code to plot all
these 12 columns into 12 subplots of one graph. Below found is my code for
just one column in one csv file. BTW csv2rec does not work in my version of
matplotlib.

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import pylab
datafile1 = 'ch1_s1_lrr.csv'
datafile2 = 'ch1_s1_baf.csv'

a1 = pylab.loadtxt(datafile1, comments='#', delimiter=';')
b1 = pylab.loadtxt(datafile2, comments='#', delimiter=';')

v1 = [0,98760,0,1]
v2 = [0,98760,-2,2]

plt.figure(1)

plt.subplot(2,1,1)
print 'loading', datafile1
plt.axis(v2)
plt.plot(a1, 'r.')

plt.subplot(2,1,2)
print 'loading', datafile2
plt.axis(v1)
plt.plot(b1, 'b.')

plt.show()

Now I want to be able to import 12 columns from the same file and plot all
the values of the 1st six columns and only the values less then 0.05 for the
next six columns.
I am a beginner for python and matplotlib and I have never used arrays
before so I am stuck at this point for a more than a week. Please help!!!
Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time and valuable suggestion

Karthik