Hi all,

I'm using matplotlib 1.0.1 from the enthought python distribution. When I
try to use pcolormesh is ignores anything I give it for linestyle (always
solid) and edgecolor (always black), as well as any non-integer linewidth.
All these options work as I expect if I just use pcolor. An example script
follows. Am I missing something? I would just use pcolor, but it takes
minutes to render my data as opposed to seconds for pcolormesh.

#!/usr/bin/env python
import numpy as np
import pylab as pl

x=np.linspace(0,10,20)
y=np.linspace(-5,5,25)
X,Y=np.meshgrid(x,y)
z=np.sin(Y)+X**1.1

pl.subplot(311)
pl.pcolormesh(X, Y, z, edgecolor='g', linewidth=0.5, linestyle='dashed')
pl.subplot(312)
pl.pcolormesh(X, Y, z, edgecolor='g', linewidth=1, linestyle='dashed')
pl.subplot(313)
pl.pcolormesh(X, Y, z, edgecolor='g', linewidth=2, linestyle='dashed')
pl.show()

pl.subplot(311)
pl.pcolor(X, Y, z, edgecolor='g', linewidth=0.5, linestyle='dashed')
pl.subplot(312)
pl.pcolor(X, Y, z, edgecolor='g', linewidth=1, linestyle='dashed')
pl.subplot(313)
pl.pcolor(X, Y, z, edgecolor='g', linewidth=2, linestyle='dashed')
pl.show()

Thanks,
~Kris

--
"I think nature's imagination is so much greater than man's. She's never
going to let us relax."